The Kennedy Vision Health Center Benefits Plan
What Is the KVHC Benefits Plan?
Our benefits plan makes it easy for anyone to save on our professional eye care services and eyewear! For a low annual fee of $25 for a single membership, or $60 for a family, you can access a wealth of eye care benefits and savings. It even includes credit to use towards the purchase of glasses and eyewear, as well as an extended 18-month frame and lens warranty.
Here’s What’s Included in
Our Benefits Plan!
- 25% discount on vision health exams
- Free digital refraction and glasses prescription analysis
- Free Optomap retinal screening
- Free MPOD screening
Urgent Eye Care Services
- 25% discount on all medical visit fees
- 24-hour emergency eye care – 763-269-2067
- Treatment of eye injuries
- Treatment of pink eye
- Foreign body removals
- $50 credit to use towards a purchase of a complete pair of single vision glasses
- $75 credit to use towards a purchase of a complete pair of progressive multifocal glasses
- 50% discount on all additional complete pair purchase
- Extended 18 months frame and lens warranty
Contact Lens Services
- 10% discount on all annual supply contact lens orders
- Free shipping on all annual supply contact lenses order
Why We Offer the KVHC Benefits Plan
What Our Patients Are Saying
- Renee Q.
“Kennedy Vision in Elk River was able to get me in for a last minute exam when I had some eye problems. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful.”
- Douglas Y.
“Dr. Traverse and Dr. Rossow are both consummate professionals in every sense, carefully explaining the details of the exam process and options for treatments. Orrin is as fastidious as you will ever find, great with helpful tips and ensuring that you are completely satisfied. The entire staff at both locations are extremely friendly and helpful. It is very apparent that they put the customer first in all that they do. Thank you all for making the process very simple, each and every time.”
- Jackie B.
“I always have a great experience during my annual eye exam. The staff here is so friendly and makes you feel very welcome. I have been seeing Dr Traverse for many years and although thorough explains things in layman terms. It never feels like he is rushing to get you out the door.”
- Jill P.
“Everyone from scheduling, insurance, eye exam, and the multiple ladies helping me and my husband find glasses were amazing! They were all super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!”
- Deanna G.
“Very careful, thorough exam by Dr. Kennedy. Support staff is knowledgeable and efficient, friendly.”
- Megan W.
“I made an appointment here because it was in my VSP network and ended up LOVING it. The staff, from when you walk in the door to when you get to the exam room, are friendly, welcoming and kind. Dr. B is great, and I am happy to say I have new glasses & contacts with the RIGHT prescription for the first time in my 15+ years of wearing them! I actually helped one of my patients get an appointment after he broke his glasses on accident and he loved them as well.. Highly recommend!!”