What to Bring to Your Eye Appointment
When you arrive, we want to ensure your experience is first-class and full-scope — so we want to know about anything that may impact your eye health and comfort. To ensure we have all the information we should, please bring the following with you to your exam:
Documents to Bring With You
- Identification such as a driver’s license, passport, or other government ID
- The name and dosage of all current:
- Eye drops, whether or not we prescribed them
- Your plan information for:
- Vision insurance
- Medical insurance
Items to Bring With You
- Computer or reading glasses
- Contact lenses, ‘blister pack’, lens case, and any other accessories
- Wear your contacts in if you are able!
People to Bring With You
- Anyone with you who you might need to help you:
- Drive home after eye dilation
- Choose your eyewear
- Support you in any other way
Pre-Appointment Forms Bring a Smoother Patient Experience
Nobody loves paperwork. But there’s a big advantage to filling yours out early: it guarantees that when you come in, we can focus on you, your exam, and your eyewear right away!
Kennedy Vision Health Center
All of our exceptional facilities are staffed by eye doctors, patient ambassadors, optometric technicians, and optical from the local community. We’re here to help!